1.7

"... two coats will absolutely cover your walls".

well they did not and tim your paint rep would not take on this responsibility despite the actual evidence showing to the contrary, then after more discussion he literally stormed out of my home. We had the painters back and they agreed a third coat to where my sample paint was applied would probably cover and it did. but now who is going to pay for this? We will, unless you guys step up and admit that the guarantee for two coats did not work!

This particular paint seemed susceptible to thin cover capability and it was only covering pastel and not anything dark . Our General Contractor to call on this is Ms. Laura Zides @ 1-413-575-0315 and she lives in Southwick, Ma., and I live in Westfield Ma., and my name is David Lisowski @ 1-413-575-9352. Please call.

My General Contractor would like to get this squared away with you folks.

Her painting contractors utilize specifically your paints 100% of the time. Thank you

Product or Service Mentioned: Sherwin Williams Paint.

Reason of review: my general contractor and her painters were great.

I liked: I hear your paint is the best.

I didn't like: False information.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 24, 2017.

Comments

Thanks for giving such great ideas about painting service.

was the paint applied at the correct mil thickness? Probably not from what my experience is.

Believe me I am NOT a Sherwin Williams fan, but quite often painters will try to stretch paint to far by applying it too thin, and this will cause it to not cover quite as well as it should. This really sounds like the problem.

to Anonymous #1415613

Speaking as a painter Ive never stretched out paint. I don't think any painter worth their salt would do that.

its only going to give you a bad name and in a word of mouth industry, that will kill your business very fast.

Ive had good paint with Sherwin and the only complaint Ive had is one ever Ive agreed to have the customer pick up their own paint I try to keep it in a good budget like a sure scrub eggshell for interior or super paint for exterior, they end up substituting what Ive recommend to a much higher brand such as a harmony.

I don't like seeing my customers fleeced so i cant recommend them.

As far as the three coats.

Ive always used a white primer on darker colors when I'm going to a lighter in color. It just makes good sense.