I purchased San Antonio Sage and Olive Grove a few years ago.Did some renovations recently and purchased another 5 gallon bucket of San Antonio Sage.
Shouldn't the color be the same? It's not and the exterior of my house looks awful. The bottom half represents the newly painted portion of the house. San Antonio Sage comes from the green family.
One can see it looks like a shade of brown.Came back from vacation and it's not happiness to see the house.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Sherwin Williams A-100 Exterior Acrylic Latex Paint
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "Had these windows installed in 2008. Noticed a leak in the kitchen. After several calls and visits, I find out these windows are not installed properly, no J Channels, just..."
- "Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door..."
- "Fall 2011, we purchased six interior 6-panel PRE-painted doors from Menard's. We paid $25 extra per door as I thought it would be worth my time not to have..."
- "Hi I am from the Caribbean and I normally purchase the Lays classic brand but this time around it is totally salty I cannot eat any this isn't fair ..."
- "I am a consumer from the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. In June/July of this year,2015 I purchased 4 bags of Lipton Chai Tea with an expiry date of..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."