I purchased San Antonio Sage and Olive Grove a few years ago.Did some renovations recently and purchased another 5 gallon bucket of San Antonio Sage.
Shouldn't the color be the same? It's not and the exterior of my house looks awful. The bottom half represents the newly painted portion of the house. San Antonio Sage comes from the green family.
One can see it looks like a shade of brown.Came back from vacation and it's not happiness to see the house.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Sherwin Williams A-100 Exterior Acrylic Latex Paint
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "We had Congoleum tile professionally installed, because it was advertised as having superior durability. What a joke! This stuff breaks, dents, and chips more easily than any other tile I've..."
- "In the spring of 2014 we replaced our 15 year old Vetter windows with Marvin New build Low E 272 with argon windows. With in a year I started..."
- "When my dad said he was paying over 2k for two upper runs & a downspout I tried to talk him out of it, but he wanted our house to..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Hi I am from the Caribbean and I normally purchase the Lays classic brand but this time around it is totally salty I cannot eat any this isn't fair ..."
- "I am a consumer from the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. In June/July of this year,2015 I purchased 4 bags of Lipton Chai Tea with an expiry date of..."