2.0

I recently painted my living room with Sherwilliams Superpaint.What a shock I always buy premium paint I think the extra cost is worth the time it saves you.

My wall was a pale yellow and I was replacing it with a taupe color. Well after cutting the baseboards I noticed that the yellow was showing through. I had to paint everything twice. My wife bought the paint so I thought she purchased the bottom line.

I instructed her to get the top of line. She came back with Sherwin Williams Emerald. This was just as poor as the superpaint poor coverage, thin, watery everything had to painted twice.

Took the two cans back and they would only give me one gallon of the Duration series I would have to pay for second gallon.I just took the one gallon.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sherwin williams paint from Sherwin Williams and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $76 and wants Sherwin Williams to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was did not honor or support product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sherwin Williams for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sherwin Williams?

Comments

How do they get gov. Contracts for use on military products with their poor qality???

Used 70 gallons of eggshell promar200, whole interior new home.Coverage was horrible.

Roller marks showing everywhere. I've been doing this for 10 years. Usually use behr and never have had an issue.

Sherwin Williams rep trying to blame primer, roller pad, application, everything except what the real problem was (paint).Bad lot or bad products across the board.

It's completely normal to do two coats of paint for proper coverage. If you are changing colours it's a good idea to prime over the old paint first.