Ocala, Florida

I recently painted my living room with Sherwilliams Superpaint.What a shock I always buy premium paint I think the extra cost is worth the time it saves you.

Related: Sherwin Williams - Done with them!

My wall was a pale yellow and I was replacing it with a taupe color. Well after cutting the baseboards I noticed that the yellow was showing through. I had to paint everything twice. My wife bought the paint so I thought she purchased the bottom line.

I instructed her to get the top of line. She came back with Sherwin Williams Emerald. This was just as poor as the superpaint poor coverage, thin, watery everything had to painted twice.

Took the two cans back and they would only give me one gallon of the Duration series I would have to pay for second gallon.I just took the one gallon.

Review about: Sherwin Williams Superpaint.

I didn't like: Did not honor or support product.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sherwin Williams Paint
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $76
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Sherwin Williams?

Comments

Used 70 gallons of eggshell promar200, whole interior new home.Coverage was horrible.

Roller marks showing everywhere. I've been doing this for 10 years. Usually use behr and never have had an issue.

Sherwin Williams rep trying to blame primer, roller pad, application, everything except what the real problem was (paint).Bad lot or bad products across the board.

It's completely normal to do two coats of paint for proper coverage. If you are changing colours it's a good idea to prime over the old paint first.