Sherwin Williams - Watery paint that doesn't cover
I recently painted my living room with Sherwilliams Superpaint.What a shock I always buy premium paint I think the extra cost is worth the time it saves you.
My wall was a pale yellow and I was replacing it with a taupe color. Well after cutting the baseboards I noticed that the yellow was showing through. I had to paint everything twice. My wife bought the paint so I thought she purchased the bottom line.
I instructed her to get the top of line. She came back with Sherwin Williams Emerald. This was just as poor as the superpaint poor coverage, thin, watery everything had to painted twice.
Took the two cans back and they would only give me one gallon of the Duration series I would have to pay for second gallon.I just took the one gallon.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Did not honor or support product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sherwin Williams Superpaint
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "We bought Bellawood Bronze Ultra-Strand Bamboo from Lumber Liquidators. This Bellawood Bronze Ultra-Strand Bamboo is not what you think it is. While it is true that is a solid hardwood,..."
- "I was relaxing on my front covered porch when all of a sudden the top glass of my Larson screen away door completely shattered!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HIT IT.!!!..."
- "Thank you for sending Bob Gibson, a Pella representative to my residence. Per Bob, the lower windows that he inspected are separating. At my residence, there are 12 openings with..."
- "Ordered one thing and they delivered a much cheaper arrangement and said they would replace it next day with the right thing. Never did and when you call they..."
- "I bought model home furniture to be used in a house I had under construction. I stored it at the Self-Store on 484 in Ocala, Florida, a storage facility..."
- "About four years ago I purchased a red bycast leather sectional sofa, matching chair and two matching ottomans from Rooms To Go, Ocala, Fl. I was suspicious right from..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."