2.0

I'm a maintenance supervisor for a large real estate business that owns 276 properties in NY. I've used Sherwin Williams paint extensively over 17 years & have always been reasonably satisfied with the product.

However, I recently had a serious problem with what I'll call a "bad batch" of one gallon of their paint. It was professionally applied to a new Jenco steel door in a garage weeks before installation. Within days after the door was installed & exposed to the sun, the paint became tacky & coagulated into thousands of bubbles. After a few months, I decided to power sand the paint off & start over, but it was too sticky & clogged each sand disc on a circular sander within minutes.

I believe this "bad batch" of paint ruined my new door & Sherwin Williams should do the right thing & replace it.

Unfortunately, after extensive time on the phone with various reps, holds & dropped calls, I was eventually told, "Sorry we can't help you, good luck" click... Once again, the faithful customer gets screwed!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sherwin Williams Paint.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments