Featured Not resolved
2.0

Our home is in Marathon, Fl.We had the entire home painted inside and out with SW products.

The interior started peeling everywhere almost immediately. SW Pro Mar 200 was the interior product. We are now stuck between SW and the painter with no recourse at this time.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR SHERWIN WILLIAMS TO STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT AND RECTIFY OUR SITUATION!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sherwin williams paint from Sherwin Williams and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sherwin Williams to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sherwin Williams for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sherwin Williams?

Comments

Portland, Oregon, United States #1178504

You get what you pay for. That promar is bought sometimes for about $20 a gallon vs the good Emerald $60 a gallon.

to Anonymous Seattle, Washington, United States #1194428

Yup paint is definitely something you don't want to cheap out on, you really do get what you pay for.