I'd heard Sherwin Williams paint was excellent, so I bought some. One gallon should cover about 369 sq ft, according to the internet.

I had about 235 sq ft. The gallon kind of covered that, but there wasn't a drop left to go over uneven parts. So, obviously, I was disappointed in the coverage. It was also very unforgiving.

Every tiny line - from brush to roller - showed, so much "patching" was necessary. This has not happened to me with Behr paints. I needed just a little more paint for the patching, so I went back and the salesman told me he couldn't sell me less than a gallon - no matter my need. So, for the sake of an exact match, I wasted a lot of money on the gallon.

For my second room (different color), I went to Home Depot, which can match pretty much any color. I have found Behr to get better coverage and be more "forgiving". Also, if I only need a quart, I'm sure Home Depot will mix me a quart!

I'll take them for customer service. Very nice salesmen at Sherwin-Williams - no complaints - just was disappointed with the paint and their gallon-only policy - wasteful for me and for the environment.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of sherwin williams paint. Sherwin Williams needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sherwin williams paint in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sherwin Williams.

Comments

Marion, Ohio, United States #1182705

Well good for you. Now put your orange apron back on, get off the internet, and get back to work! There's people waiting at the paint counter!

to Anonymous #1539716

answers should only be about paint