Sherwin Williams - Refusal to honor coupon

I just purchased a gallon of paint at store store 2360 Miami- Coral Gables, Florida store.I had 2 coupons printed out from your website this morning, one for 30% off and another one for 40% off (June 18-July 3, 2016).

I wanted the 40% to be applied and I was told they did not know anything about this coupon they could only honor 30% off.

I showed them the dates the coupon was valid for and it had been put out by Sherwin Williams, still they went on to say they were just employees and they did not know anything about this.

I went ahead and made my purchase, however, I dont believe this was right.A coupon is a discount put out by a company such as yours and your employees should honor it regardless of whether it was an error on the part of the company and extra 10% is nothing to a company of your size but a lot to a customer of so many years.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sherwin Williams. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Sherwin Williams.
Filing a new complaint about