Miami, Florida

I just purchased a gallon of paint at store store 2360 Miami- Coral Gables, Florida store.I had 2 coupons printed out from your website this morning, one for 30% off and another one for 40% off (June 18-July 3, 2016).

Related: Sherwin Williams Paint Review from Sandy, Texas

I wanted the 40% to be applied and I was told they did not know anything about this coupon they could only honor 30% off.

I showed them the dates the coupon was valid for and it had been put out by Sherwin Williams, still they went on to say they were just employees and they did not know anything about this.

I went ahead and made my purchase, however, I dont believe this was right.A coupon is a discount put out by a company such as yours and your employees should honor it regardless of whether it was an error on the part of the company and extra 10% is nothing to a company of your size but a lot to a customer of so many years.

Review about: Sherwin Williams Gallon A27W1815 Paint.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sherwin Williams Paint
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sherwin Williams?

Comments

That is not a fake 40% coupon. It is simply an advertisement for their 40% off sale that usually goes for 4 days.

A coupon has a scannable bar code and must be presented at a store location for the 30% discount.

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1272689

That's a fake coupon. Sherwin Williams never runs 40% sales for more than 4 days at a time.