I just purchased a gallon of paint at store store 2360 Miami- Coral Gables, Florida store.I had 2 coupons printed out from your website this morning, one for 30% off and another one for 40% off (June 18-July 3, 2016).

I wanted the 40% to be applied and I was told they did not know anything about this coupon they could only honor 30% off.

I showed them the dates the coupon was valid for and it had been put out by Sherwin Williams, still they went on to say they were just employees and they did not know anything about this.

I went ahead and made my purchase, however, I dont believe this was right.A coupon is a discount put out by a company such as yours and your employees should honor it regardless of whether it was an error on the part of the company and extra 10% is nothing to a company of your size but a lot to a customer of so many years.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of sherwin williams paint from Sherwin Williams and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sherwin Williams to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sherwin Williams for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sherwin Williams?

Comments

That is not a fake 40% coupon. It is simply an advertisement for their 40% off sale that usually goes for 4 days.

A coupon has a scannable bar code and must be presented at a store location for the 30% discount.

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1272689

That's a fake coupon. Sherwin Williams never runs 40% sales for more than 4 days at a time.