Called every Sherwin-Williams store in Louisville to see when the decorator would be available on a Friday to help with wallpaper. I was told she’d be there on Friday afternoon today.

So I drove to the store on Shelbyville Rd. after work. No decorator. Worker said she was at Rudy Ln.

store. I asked the worker to call to be sure she was there before I drove over there. Nope. She wasn’t there.

I asked him to call to find out where she was. Nope. He said he didn’t have her number. So I looked through books by myself for an hour then asked the worker to cut me some samples.

He said that he couldn’t cut samples! Are you kidding me? I couldn’t get out of that store fast enough! Worse customer service ever!

There was no one in the store beside me the whole time I was there, except the worker sitting on a stool on his cell phone. I can see why!

Blah! What a waste of time!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sherwin Williams Customer Care.

Comments

Sherwin Williams Carries wallpaper books but they don’t have wallpaper on hand, they order it for you from the manufacturer. Not many if any places have wallpaper on hand since its such a niche market

Sherwin Williams Reviews