I painted 2800 sq foot of home with Sherman Williams Emerald. Two coats, in 2 rooms, 3 were needed.

The previous colour is bleeding through in every room but the three coat room after 6 months. It cost me a fortune to do this home.

I really am at a loss at what to do at this point since I do not have the money to do another coat. To pay $6000 for a paint job and it be inferior is a crime.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sherwin Williams Paint.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Coverage As Advertised

Comments

If the color is bleeding through, then you need to prime first.

VigilantCommonLoon420

Bottom line: If you use Sherwin williams paint , your paying for the name, there is tons of products out there for half the cost that are in most cases a much better product. I have used their paint for 25 + years with my business at the recommendation of some of my clients and have been to *** and back with every imaginable problem you can think of.

@VigilantCommonLoon420

It's not just the name people pay for. It's the 4000+ beautiful stores staffed with MBA's and marketing degrees (which doesn't mean they know *** about paint of course), and the multi-million dollar TV advertisements.

That's why they jack the prices way up and lower their quality (cheaper paint). This has been the way they've operated since the 80's.

Sherwin Williams Reviews